Graduation certification work, its structure, function, needs, objectives
„Graduation certification (thesis) work“ may be the greatest kind of academic and research activities. Performed by graduates regarding the Faculty of Pharmacy its defense is amongst the forms of last state certification of graduates.
The essence associated with the thesis work
The thesis is a completely independent work of the graduate, confirming the communication associated with professional training of the student in the specialty, and is carried out in the type of a thesis underneath the direction associated with the clinical supervisor. The caliber of performance for the thesis assists you to assess the expert competence of a student, the degree of preparation and conformity using therequirements.
Thesis work is an integrative essay covering a couple of disciplines for the state certification that is final
- – administration and economics of pharmacy,
- – pharmaceutical chemistry,
- – pharmaceutical technology,
- – pharmacognosy,
- – biotechnology.
- The main 5 components of the thesis work
The thesis that is successful five elements:
- – Relevance regarding the issue under research;
- – Clearly developed goal and goals.
- – accessibility to product that may be gathered and utilized in the task.
- – The pupil’s capability to learn and evaluate the material to resolve the tasks.
- – familiarity with these suggestions plus the writing of this thesis strictly prior to them.
- Fundamental requirements for the thesis work
- – the independent nature associated with the research;
- – high clinical and theoretical degree
- – relevance associated with problem under research;
- – logical sequence of presentation regarding the material;
- – level of research and completeness of coverage of issues;
- – the current presence of aspects of medical creativity, the formula and substantiation of one’s own way of conversation issues, the separate nature associated with presentation of this material;
- – persuasiveness of argumentation;
- – concreteness associated with the presentation associated with the outcomes of the job;
- – the bond of theoretical conditions with repetition, certain facts and issues of contemporary medicine and pharmacy;
- – competent statistical information processing;
- – proof of conclusions and legitimacy of guidelines;
- – competent registration exactly prior to these tips;
- – compliance with all the framework and amount (50-100 pages) regarding the thesis.
Finally, any research work, particularly in the world of medicine and pharmacy, makes very high demands on the student. First, they try to find effort, company, creative immersion into the problem pupils. A thirst for learning the systematic truth is essential, aspiration for personal and development that is professional.
Pupils on their own select the way of clinical work, targeting their interests, the alternative of acquiring the necessary materials, along with the tips associated with department. The division appointments a supervisor while the topic of the thesis. The writer associated with the thesis takes responsibility for the information, conclusions, reliability of information, quality of enrollment, as well as the prompt completion of work.
The purpose of the thesis work
The purpose that is main of thesis:
- – systematization, consolidation and expansion of theoretical and practical knowledge in the specialty and application for this knowledge in solving particular practical dilemmas;
- – growth of skills for conducting independent work and perfecting the investigation methodology whenever re solving problems and concerns developed within the thesis work;
- – ascertaining the amount of professional preparedness for the graduate for independent work.
Objectives of a thesis work
The primary objectives of this tasks are:
- – to exhibit an adequate standard of basic systematic and unique training regarding the graduate, his capability to apply theoretical and knowledge that is practical re solving specific dilemmas dealing with a professional in contemporary conditions;
- – show the capacity to develop an investigation program that features the formula associated with issue, the meaning associated with item, the topic, the tasks while the types of research;
- – reveal the capability to evaluate sources on the subject with generalizations and conclusions, evaluations and assessment of various points of view;
- – show the capacity to systematize and analyze your own personal scientific data.